- 10/1/2018 - Things To Look For When Selecting A Dentist
When choosing a Honolulu dentist, here are some things we recommend you ask.
- 10/1/2018 - New Honolulu Dentist Testimonials - Reviews
10 - 25 NEW TESTIMONIALS POSTED! - Read very recent comments/testimonials from our clients to help show we are offer some of the best dental services in Honolulu.
- 10/1/2018 - FEATURED HONOLULU DENTIST - Dr. David Matto D.M.D. - Honolulu Dentist
Dr. Matto is a people person and can't wait to be a part of what makes you smile! Voted one of the best Honolulu dentist in Hawaii!
- 10/1/2018 - FEATURED HONOLULU DENTIST SERVICE - Bonding
Bonding can be the solution you need while in other situations a porcelain crown or veneer may be more practical.
- 10/1/2018 - FEATURED HONOLULU DENTIST STAFF/b> - Katrina Dela Cruz - Registered Dental Hygienist
Katrina was born in the Philippines, but was pretty much raised here in Hawaii for most of her life. Katrina enjoys being able to help others achieve better oral health!
- 10/8/2018 - The Different Causes of Defects in the Tooth Structure
Some are chemical factors, mechanical or bacterial. We are familiar with the holes that bacteria make in teeth - known as decay.
- 10/15/2018 - Learn More About KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™ System
KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching System is the newest, most revolutionary and effective teeth whitening system ever developed!
- 10/15/2018 - Adrienne Ragasa - Registered Dental Hygienist
Adrienne Ragasa is our newest hygienist at Ala Mona Dental Care. Adrienne was born and raised on Oahu and graduated with honors from Kapolei High School. She attended UH Manoa and earned a BS degree in Dental Hygiene in May 2014.
- 10/22/2018 - Veneers Explained
They can be made directly onto your existing tooth, which is often called "bonding" or they may be made at a dental laboratory out of porcelain, which is what most people are referring to when they say "veneers.".
- 10/29/2018 - Maintaining Good Dental Heath This Holiday Season
The holiday season is here and you've probably been invited to (or are planning) a party or two. To make sure your teeth is healthy during this season, read up on some of our tips.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?