- 2/1/2021 - Proper Toothbrush Maintenance
Having a clean toothbrush is an important step in having good oral health. Here are some tips to help maintain your toothbrushes.
- 2/1/2021 - Honolulu Dentist Newsletter February 2021
New dental video tips, published articles, Honolulu dentist staff profiles, special offers and more...
- 2/2/2021 - Ala Moana Dental Care Is OPEN FOR EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE SERVICES, TEETH CLEANING, AND OTHER DENTAL SERVICES
Now open 7 Days a Week, 6am - 8pm for your emergency dental care, teeth cleanings and general dental services. Please know that we have further heightened our already extremely rigid sterilization procedures to keep our patients safe. Our number one priority preventing the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
- 2/8/2021 - We Can Help With Your Cosmetic Dentistry Needs
While Cosmetic Dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of a person's teeth, mouth and smile, it may also provide restorative benefits.
- 2/15/2021 - Treating Your Gums Through Laser Gum Shaping
People undergo gum treatment for a variety of reasons and the procedures may vary per patient. Some with excessive amounts of gum tissue can benefit from contouring their gums to help with hygiene and esthetics.
- 2/22/2021 - Implant Dentistry At Ala Moana Dental Care
Dental Implants has been around for over 40 years. Here at Ala Moana Dental Care, we have been working with dental implants for over 18 years and work with a surgeon who has placed over 2000 implants.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?