- 4/1/2020 - MARCH 2020 HONOLULU DENTIST - ALA MOANA DENTAL FEATURED PROFILES
Dr. Earl Ah Moo, D.D.S.,M.S.
Specializing in building beautiful smiles through state-of-the-art restorative techniques. More...
Missing teeth? Replace them!
Replacing old crowns
Out with the old, in with the new.
Ala Moana Dentist - Dr. Declan - Dental Care Video
View larger image...
Dental Implants with Ala Moana Dental Care
It may not seem like it but dental implants are not new. In fact they have been used for over 40 years. We have been working with dental implants for 18 years and work with a surgeon who has placed over 2000 implants. View larger version and related dental links...
Babylene - Dental Assistant
Babylene has been with us for a few years and is now an assistant lead dental assistant.
- 4/6/2020 - Got A Dental Emergency This Holiday Season? We Can Help!
Toothaches can create a myriad of problems, especially during the holidays when parties abound. It can keep you up at night and prevent you from getting important hours of sleep.
- 4/7/2020 - Honolulu Dentist Newsletter April 2020
New dental video tips, published articles, Honolulu dentist staff profiles, special offers and more...
- 4/13/2020 - Teeth Grinding Demystified
In a recent article, Dr. Declan shares that he considers it completely normal for people to grind their teeth in their sleep and is a result of our evolution.
- 4/16/2020 - Ala Moana Dental Care Is OPEN FOR EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE SERVICES
Here at Ala Moana Dental Care we understand the disruption a tooth ache can cause in your life. We offer some of the best Emergency dental services in the Honolulu.
- 4/20/2020 - Root Canals With Ala Moana Dental Care
A root canal is the cleaning of the canals inside the tooth and sealing it to prevent the possibility of future bacterial contamination.
- 4/27/2020 - Gum Disease and Heart Attacks: What Do These Have In Common?
Evidence has been building for several years that painless inflammation can cause heart trouble and may even be more dangerous than high cholesterol.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?