- 9/1/2019 - HONOLULU DENTIST - Whole Health Dentistry with Dr. Declan Devereux
- 9/1/2019 - HONOLULU DENTIST - Honolulu Dentist - Declan Devereux DDS - Video Introduction
- 9/1/2019 - HONOLULU DENTIST - Emergency Dental Services Honolulu Ala Moana Kakaako Waikiki
We offer some of the best Emergency dental services in the Honolulu, Ala Moana, Waikiki, Kakaako area. Our recent testimonials speak for themselves
- 9/1/2019 - HONOLULU DENTIST - Dr. Phillip Nguyen - Honolulu Dentist
Educating patients on dental care & helping those with anxieties feel at ease is always his goal. Dr. Phillip Nguyen likes to dine out, grill/cook, watch movies, shop with his wife & travel in his spare time. Providing premier dental services to the Honolulu, Hawaii community.
- 9/1/2019 - HONOLULU DENTIST - Marilyn Shrive - Registered Dental Hygienist
Marilyn Shrive started as a part-time hygienist and is now with us full-time.
- 9/2/2019 - Is A Powered Toothbrush Better Than Manual?
The American Dental Association recommends that you choose a toothbrush that you like and find easy to use. If you brush properly, both powered and manual toothbrushes can be effective and can thoroughly clean your teeth.
- 9/9/2019 - Regular Checkups And Your Dental Health
Ideally, dentistry is preventative. The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you visit your dentist regularly, at least once every six months, to ensure proper oral hygiene and functionality.
- 9/10/2019 - Honolulu Dentist Newsletter September 2019
New dental video tips, published articles, Honolulu dentist staff profiles, special offers and more...
- 9/16/2019 - What You Eat Affects Your Dental Health
What you choose to eat can greatly affect your general health, including that of your teeth and gums.
- 9/23/2019 - Caring for Your Teeth While On Braces
Orthodontic treatments like dental braces can align your bite, maximize your teeth's effectiveness in performing their functions and create a well-aligned smile. Today's orthodontics involves repositioning of the teeth and underlying roots, providing better support for the crown of the tooth.
- 9/30/2019 - Why We Grind Our Teeth
Dr. Devereux believes that the biggest reason why we grind our teeth is because we are humans! Conventional dental wisdom would say that teeth grinding is caused by a bad bite, joint problems, poorly fitting dental work, and stress.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?