- 6/1/2018 - FEATURED HONOLULU DENTIST STAFF - LeeAnn - Lead Dental Assistant
LeeAnn is a dental assistant at Ala Moana Dental Care. She has been dental assisting for 28 years. What she enjoys most about her job is meeting and getting to know our patients.
- 6/1/2018 - FEATURED HONOLULU DENTIST SERVICE - Tooth Aches
We pride ourselves in helping people in their time of need by finding a way to accommodate them the same day.
- 6/1/2018 - FEATURED HONOLULU DENTIST VIDEO - Veneers with Ala Moana Dental Care
We have created thousands of veneers of all the varieties listed and would be happy to discuss which type would be best for you.
- 6/1/2018 - FEATURED HONOLULU DENTIST - Dr. Brett Mandich - Honolulu Dentist
Dr. Brett Mandich practiced in Hawaii at an dental office located in downtown Honolulu before coming to Ala Moana Dental Care. In his free time, he likes to travel, cook, garden & surf. Dr. Mandich is a certified diver. Providing premier dental services to the Honolulu, Hawaii community.
- 6/4/2018 - Treating Your Gums Through Laser Gum Shaping
People undergo gum treatment for a variety of reasons and the procedures may vary per patient. Some with excessive amounts of gum tissue can benefit from contouring their gums to help with hygiene and esthetics.
- 6/11/2018 - Implant Dentistry At Ala Moana Dental Care
Dental Implants has been around for over 40 years. Here at Ala Moana Dental Care, we have been working with dental implants for over 18 years and work with a surgeon who has placed over 2000 implants.
- 6/14/2018 - 23 New Honolulu Dentist Testimonials - Reviews
6/14/2018- 23 NEW TESTIMONIALS POSTED! - Read very recent comments/testimonials from our clients to help show we are offer some of the best dental services in Honolulu.
- 6/14/2018 - Honolulu Dentist Newsletter June 2018
New dental video tips, published articles, Honolulu dentist staff profiles, special offers and more...
- 6/18/2018 - How Often Should You Visit The Dentist?
According to Dr. Devereux, how often you visit the dentist it depends on two factors: how well you clean your own teeth in between visits and genetics.
- 6/25/2018 - Home Care and Recovery Tips After A Tooth Extraction
Here are some more home care tips to help lessen any discomfort and aid recovery after a tooth extraction.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook