- 9/1/2017 - Featured Honolulu Dental Category - Orthodontics
Orthodontic treatments like braces and Invisalign are not only for pre-teens and teens, but for adults as well.
- 9/1/2017 - Featured Honolulu Dental Service - Zoom Teeth Whitening
Smile with confidence. The Zoom! Chairside Whitening System is a scientifically advanced tooth whitening procedure. It's safe, effective and fast, very fast. In just over an hour your teeth will become dramatically whiter.
- 9/1/2017 - Featured Honolulu Dental Staff - LeeAnn - Lead Dental Assistant
LeeAnn is a dental assistant at Ala Moana Dental Care. She has been dental assisting for 28 years. What she enjoys most about her job is meeting and getting to know our patients.
- 9/1/2017 - Featured Honolulu Dental Associate - Dr. Earl Ah Moo, D.D.S.,M.S
Specializing in building beautiful smiles through state-of-the-art restorative techniques.
- 9/4/2017 - Orthodontic Services at Ala Moana Dental Care
Years ago, orthodontic treatments were used only for pre-teens and teens having problems with their bite. Today, orthodontic treatments such as dental braces and Invisalign are not only specific to pre-teens and teens, but for adults as well.
- 9/8/2017 - Featured Honolulu Dentist Video - Dental Emergency with Ala Moana Dental Care
We offer some of the best Emergency dental services in the Honolulu, Ala Moana, Waikiki area.
- 9/9/2017 - 11 New Honolulu Dentist Testimonials - Reviews
9/9/2017- 11 NEW TESTIMONIALS POSTED! - Read very recent comments/testimonials from our clients to help show we are offer some of the best dental services in Honolulu.
- 9/9/2017 - Honolulu Dentist Newsletter September 2017
New dental video tips, published articles, Honolulu dentist staff profiles, special offers and more...
- 9/11/2017 - Post Tooth Extraction Home Care Tips
After you've had your tooth extracted, it is important to take proper care to ensure a smooth recovery. Click here for great tips.
- 9/18/2017 - Laser Gum Shaping & Gum Treatment Explained
Patients require gum treatment for a variety of reasons and the procedures that render these treatment may be completely different from each other. These are just some of the reasons behind gum treatment.
- 9/25/2017 - Is A Dark Tooth Considered Dead?
There are many reasons for a tooth to turn dark but the most common is from a trauma. If trauma occurs somewhere else in your body, the area will often have a bruise which is caused by the rupturing of red blood cells.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook