- 5/1/2017 - FEATURED STAFF PROFILE - Sharon - Registered Dental Hygienist - Staff
Sharon Shisido, our Senior Hygienist... 23 years in practice! Sharon was born and raised in Hawaii. She has 2 boys, Brent (who attends Creighton college) and Ian (who is a senior at Kalani School). She is an avid triathlete and loves to train on the weekends.
- 5/1/2017 - FEATURED HONOLULU DENTIST PROFILE - Dr. Gary Komenaka - Honolulu Dentist - Associates
Dr. K was born and raised in Hawaii. Went to College in Missouri and Dental School in Oregon. He has been in the dental industry for 10 years!
- 5/1/2017 - Cosmetic Dentistry By Ala Moana Dental Care
General dentists provide services related to the general maintenance of oral hygiene and tooth health.
- 5/1/2017 - FEATURED VIDEO PROFILE - Honolulu Dentist - Declan Devereux DDS - Video Introduction
- 5/2/2017 - Honolulu Dentist Newsletter MAY 2017
New dental video tips, published articles, Honolulu dentist staff profiles, special offers and more...
- 5/11/2017 - 21 New Honolulu Dentist Testimonials - Reviews
5/11/2017 - 21 NEW TESTIMONIALS POSTED! - Read very recent comments/testimonials from our clients to help show we are offer some of the best dental services in Honolulu.
- 5/22/2017 - Concerned About a Tooth Ache?
Tooth aches are a very common reason why people find themselves in the emergency room at the hospital. Most people never suspect that a tooth ache could lead to a life threatening condition and hope the tooth ache will resolve itself. Unfortunately most often this is not the case and the patient would benefit from immediate dental attention.
- 5/29/2017 - Brush or Floss first? - Get the Answer Here Honolulu Dentist
Brushing and flossing are both play essential roles in your oral hygiene. Brushing your teeth helps remove food and plaque while flossing disrupts bacteria that form along the gum line, thus stimulating your gums and can help prevent gum disease.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook