- 3/5/2018 - Demystifying Root Canals
People associate the weeks of pain they've been enduring with the recommended treatment of a root canal.
- 3/9/2018 - FEATURED HONOLULU DENTIST ASSOCIATE - Dr. Earl Ah Moo, D.D.S.,M.S.
Specializing in building beautiful smiles through state-of-the-art restorative techniques.
- 3/9/2018 - FEATURED HONOLULU DENTIST SERVICE - Replacing Metal Fillings
Patients commonly site esthetic and health concerns about their metal fillings.
- 3/9/2018 - FEATURED HONOLULU DENTIST VIDEO TIP - Tooth Care And Maintenance With Ala Moana Dental Care
If we expect to maintain the function and the esthetics of our teeth over the course of a lifetime, we must give them a fighting chance.
- 3/9/2018 - FEATURED HONOLULU DENTIST STAFF - Lorie - Registered Dental Hygienist
Lorie take pride in serving our patients.
- 3/10/2018 - 12 New Honolulu Dentist Testimonials - Reviews
3/10/2018- 12 NEW TESTIMONIALS POSTED! - Read very recent comments/testimonials from our clients to help show we are offer some of the best dental services in Honolulu.
- 3/10/2018 - Honolulu Dentist Newsletter March 2018
New dental video tips, published articles, Honolulu dentist staff profiles, special offers and more...
- 3/12/2018 - Worried About a Tooth Ache?
Tooth aches are a very common reason why people find themselves in the emergency room at the hospital. Most people never suspect that a tooth ache could lead to a life threatening condition and hope the tooth ache will resolve itself. Unfortunately most often this is not the case and the patient would benefit from immediate dental attention.
- 3/19/2018 - Invisalign and Ala Moana Dental Care
While there are many dentists that you can choose from for your Invisalign treatment, it's important to make sure that your dentist is familiar with Invisalign and how to achieve great results.
- 3/26/2018 - Do I Brush or Floss first?
Brushing and flossing are both play essential roles in your oral hygiene. Brushing your teeth helps remove food and plaque while flossing disrupts bacteria that form along the gum line, thus stimulating your gums and can help prevent gum disease.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?