- 1/1/2018 - Give Your Teeth A Fighting Chance: Follow These Oral Care Tips!
If we expect to maintain the function and the esthetics of our teeth over the course of a lifetime, we must give them a fighting chance! Here are some oral health tips that we recommend.
- 1/8/2018 - Baking Soda On Your Toothpaste?
One old dental tip that may seem hard to believe is adding baking soda when brushing your teeth. Even a current search of the Internet will yield search results that say baking soda is too abrasive to use on teeth. This is completely wrong and is easy to prove.
- 1/15/2018 - Your Dietary Habits And Dental Heath
Being conscious of what you eat and drink are important factors in maintaining good oral health and can help prevent cavities.
- 1/22/2018 - Rotten Eggs and Oral Infections
There is research that shows that bacteria found inside dead teeth were potentially the most pathogenic (disease causing) of all bacteria in the mouth.
- 1/29/2018 - Brushing For Your Dental Health
Brushing your teeth is an important everyday task to maintain your personal oral hygiene. It helps remove food and plaque which can irritate the gums.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?