- 10/1/2017 - FEATURED VIDEO - Invisalign with Dr. Declan Devereux
- 10/1/2017 - FEATURED SERVICE - Laser Gum Shaping & Gum Treatment
Some people have excessive amounts of gum tissue covering their teeth and benefit in terms of their hygiene and esthetics with contouring of the gum tissue. Our office employs the use of a laser to accomplish this goal.
- 10/1/2017 - FEATURED HONOLULU DENTIST - Dr. David Matto D.M.D. - Honolulu Dentist
Dr. Matto is a people person and can't wait to be a part of what makes you smile! Voted one of the best Honolulu dentist in Hawaii!
- 10/1/2017 - FEATURED HONOLULU DENTIST STAFF - Katrina Dela Cruz - Registered Dental Hygienist
Katrina was born in the Philippines, but was pretty much raised here in Hawaii for most of her life. Katrina enjoys being able to help others achieve better oral health!
- 10/2/2017 - Why We Grind Our Teeth
Dr. Devereux believes that the biggest reason why we grind our teeth is because we are humans! Conventional dental wisdom would say that teeth grinding is caused by a bad bite, joint problems, poorly fitting dental work, and stress.
- 10/9/2017 - Tips on Brushing Your Teeth
We can't emphasize it enough, proper tooth brushing can do wonders for your oral health. While these tips may sound simple, following them and repeating the process will ensure healthy teeth for years to come!
- 10/12/2017 - 14 New Honolulu Dentist Testimonials - Reviews
10/12/2017- 14 NEW TESTIMONIALS POSTED! - Read very recent comments/testimonials from our clients to help show we are offer some of the best dental services in Honolulu.
- 10/12/2017 - Honolulu Dentist Newsletter October 2017
New dental video tips, published articles, Honolulu dentist staff profiles, special offers and more...
- 10/16/2017 - Cosmetic Dentistry with Honolulu Dentist Dr. Declan Deverux
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of a person's teeth, mouth and smile. Believe it or not, we have been doing cosmetic dentistry for over 17 years!
- 10/23/2017 - Dental Fillings and Cosmetic Dentistry
Apart from improving the appearance of a person's teeth, mouth and smile, cosmetic dentistry may also provide some restorative benefits.
- 10/30/2017 - Teeth Cleaning and Ala Moana Dental Care
It is generally recommended that your teeth be cleaned professionally at least twice per year. This keeps your smile looking great, gives you fresh breath and is a vital component of your heart and overall health.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?