- 2/6/2017 - Heart Attacks and Gum Disease: What Do These Have In Common?
Evidence has been building for several years that painless inflammation can cause heart trouble and may even be more dangerous than high cholesterol.
- 2/11/2017 - 12 New Honolulu Dentist Testimonials - Reviews
1/11/2017 - 12 NEW TESTIMONIALS POSTED! - Read very recent comments/testimonials from our clients to help show we are offer some of the best dental services in Honolulu.
- 2/11/2017 - Honolulu Dentist Newsletter FEBRUARY 2017
New dental video tips, published articles, Honolulu dentist staff profiles, special offers and more...
- 2/13/2017 - Root Canals Explained
So what is involved in a root canal procedure? A root canal is the cleaning of the canals inside the tooth and sealing it to prevent the possibility of future bacterial contamination.
- 2/20/2017 - Honolulu Dentist Tip: Is A Dark Tooth Considered Dead?
There are many reasons for a tooth to turn dark but the most common is from a trauma. If trauma occurs somewhere else in your body, the area will often have a bruise which is caused by the rupturing of red blood cells.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?