- 1/2/2017 - Teeth Grinding Demystified
In a recent article, Dr. Declan shares that he considers it completely normal for people to grind their teeth in their sleep and is a result of our evolution.
- 1/4/2017 - Honolulu Dentist - Your Dietary Habits And Dental Heath
Being conscious of what you eat and drink are important factors in maintaining good oral health and can help prevent cavities.
- 1/9/2017 - Root Canals With Ala Moana Dental Care
A root canal is the cleaning of the canals inside the tooth and sealing it to prevent the possibility of future bacterial contamination.
- 1/10/2017 - 43 New Honolulu Dentist Testimonials - Reviews
1/10/2017 - 43 NEW TESTIMONIALS POSTED! - Read very recent comments/testimonials from our clients to help show we are offer some of the best dental services in Honolulu.
- 1/10/2017 - Honolulu Dentist Newsletter JANUARY 2017
New dental video tips, published articles, Honolulu dentist staff profiles, special offers and more...
- 1/16/2017 - Teeth Whitening Promos From Ala Moana Dental Care
Need your teeth whitened in time for Valentine's Day? We have two great promos so you can get Bright, beautiful smile you've always wanted.
- 1/23/2017 - Changing your Metal Fillings to White Fillings
Many of our patients with old metal fillings come to us asking us to update to tooth colored fillings. Patients commonly site esthetic and health concerns about their metal fillings. It is true the esthetics of a smile can be greatly enhanced with a more natural, tooth colored restoration.
- 1/30/2017 - Laser Gum Shaping & Gum Treatment Explained
Patients require gum treatment for a variety of reasons and the procedures that render these treatment may be completely different from each other. These are just some of the reasons behind gum treatment.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?