- 6/6/2016 - What You Eat Affects Your Dental Health - Honolulu Dentist
What you choose to eat can greatly affect your general health, including that of your teeth and gums.
- 6/13/2016 - Proper Toothbrush Maintenance
Having a clean toothbrush is an important step in having good oral health. Here are some tips to help maintain your toothbrushes.
- 6/20/2016 - We Can Help With Your Cosmetic Dentistry Needs
While Cosmetic Dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of a person's teeth, mouth and smile, it may also provide restorative benefits.
- 6/27/2016 - Treating Your Gums Through Laser Gum Shaping
People undergo gum treatment for a variety of reasons and the procedures may vary per patient. Some with excessive amounts of gum tissue can benefit from contouring their gums to help with hygiene and esthetics.
- 6/30/2016 - 8 New Honolulu Dentist Testimonials - Reviews
6/30/2016 - 8 NEW TESTIMONIALS POSTED! - Read very recent comments/testimonials from our clients to help show we are offer some of the best dental services in Honolulu.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook