- 5/2/2016 - Worried About a Tooth Ache? - Honolulu Dentist
Tooth aches are a very common reason why people find themselves in the emergency room at the hospital. Most people never suspect that a tooth ache could lead to a life threatening condition and hope the tooth ache will resolve itself. Unfortunately most often this is not the case and the patient would benefit from immediate dental attention.
- 5/9/2016 - Do I Brush or Floss first? - Honolulu Dentist
Brushing and flossing are both play essential roles in your oral hygiene. Brushing your teeth helps remove food and plaque while flossing disrupts bacteria that form along the gum line, thus stimulating your gums and can help prevent gum disease.
- 5/16/2016 - Selecting A Honolulu Dentist.
Choosing the right dentist is an important part of your dental health. You'll want someone that you are comfortable with and at the same time is qualified and properly trained to provide the dental care that you require.
- 5/23/2016 - Is A Powered Toothbrush Better Than Manual? - Honolulu Dentist
The American Dental Association recommends that you choose a toothbrush that you like and find easy to use. If you brush properly, both powered and manual toothbrushes can be effective and can thoroughly clean your teeth.
- 5/30/2016 - Regular Checkups And Your Dental Health - Honolulu Dentist
Ideally, dentistry is preventative. The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you visit your dentist regularly, at least once every six months, to ensure proper oral hygiene and functionality.
- 5/31/2016 - 9 New Honolulu Dentist Testimonials - Reviews
5/31/2016 - 9 NEW TESTIMONIALS POSTED! - Read very recent comments/testimonials from our clients to help show we are offer some of the best dental services in Honolulu.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook