- 3/7/2016 - Rotten Eggs and Oral Infections
There is research that shows that bacteria found inside dead teeth were potentially the most pathogenic (disease causing) of all bacteria in the mouth.
- 3/14/2016 - Benefits of Orthodontics
Orthodontic's greatest benefit is that it helps to improve people appearances and self confidence. It can align your bite, maximize your teeth's effectiveness in performing their functions and create a well-aligned smile.
- 3/21/2016 - Demystifying Root Canals
People associate the weeks of pain they've been enduring with the recommended treatment of a root canal.
- 3/26/2016 - New Honolulu Dentist Testimonials - Reviews
3/26/2016 - 8 NEW TESTIMONIALS POSTED! - Read very recent comments/testimonials from our clients to help show we are offer some of the best dental services in Honolulu.
- 3/27/2016 - Honolulu Dentist Newsletter SPRING 2016
New dental video tips, published articles, Honolulu dentist staff profiles, special offers and more...
- 3/28/2016 - Brushing For Your Dental Health
Brushing your teeth is an important everyday task to maintain your personal oral hygiene. It helps remove food and plaque which can irritate the gums.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook