- 11/2/2015 - Teeth Cleaning and Ala Moana Dental Care
It is generally recommended that your teeth be cleaned professionally at least twice per year. This keeps your smile looking great, gives you fresh breath and is a vital component of your heart and overall health.
- 11/9/2015 - Choose Your Toothpaste Wisely
Toothpaste is designed to be abrasive in order to remove plaque and stains off our teeth. Some "Whitening" toothpastes and "Tartar Control" toothpastes tend to be the most abrasive.
- 11/16/2015 - Get A Well-Aligned Smile With Orthodontics at Ala Moana Dental Care
lose to 30 percent of all orthodontic patients in the United States are adults. Despite this growing trend towards adult orthodontics, it pays to start orthodontic treatment early for maximum effectiveness.
- 11/23/2015 - Dental Implants and Ala Moana Dental Care Honolulu
Here at Ala Moana Dental Care, Dr. Declan Devereux and his team have been working with dental implants for 18 years and work with a surgeon who has placed over 2000 implants!
- 11/30/2015 - Keeping Your Teeth Healthy During The Holidays
As we enter the holiday season, family meal gatherings and office and friends parties are just around the corner. While we love seeing our patients, we are most certain that they would rather avoid any emergency trips to the dentist.
- 11/30/2015 - New Honolulu Dentist Testimonials - Reviews
11/30/2015 - 23 NEW TESTIMONIALS POSTED! - Read very recent comments/testimonials from our clients to help show we are offer some of the best dental services in Honolulu.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook